How do I get medication for my anxiety with no insurance instead of having to go to the ER everytime?

Dr. Beverly Dexter
Clinical Psychology

In brief: Medication for anxie

You should check into the insurance established by Obama Care, but also check with County Mental Health.
It isn't a good idea to let yourself get to the place where you have to go to the ER, and after a while they may not be willing to prescribe if you aren't doing anything to resolve the anxiety long-term. therapy is the best choice, but SSRI meds can stabilize anxiety and don't produce dependenc

In brief: Medication for anxie

Dr. Beverly Dexter
Dr. Beverly Dexter
Dr. William Forsythe
Board Certified, Emergency Medicine