Have been having pain from my knees calfs shin ankle and feet in both legs and its painful and I have these vissible bumps under the skin on calfs.?

Many things. could cause your symptoms including neuropathy, blood clots, vascular insufficiency, arthritis and metabolic abnormalities. You should seek an evaluation by a health care professional who can examine you. This is not diagnosable without an examination. All of these possibilities are treatable but some can be life threatening. Don't wait to be evaluated.
You need evaluation. starting with your Primary Care Provider sand perhaps a vascular physician....Your description sounds like an inflammatory disorder..Polyarteritis Nodosum "rings a bell"! See a physician as soon as practicable! Hope this helps! Dr Z.