I'm in a hospital with a severe migraine for 3 days that cause a seizure and they say I have a severe bladder infection blood Do I need a 2nd opinion?

In brief: Sounds complex

Not clear to me as to whether your continuing inpatient status is due to an infection (sepsis), or from seizures, or a complicated course involving many issues.
The headaches could be secondary to infection, and may not be a main item, unless, infection has spread to brain and/or spinal fluid. Would not hurt to get opinions from infectious disease and neurology docs.

In brief: Sounds complex

Dr. Dennis Higginbotham