Multiple prominent lymph nodes in the central mesentery and high red blood cell hemoglobin hemocritic large mass in back of knee. Fevers

Lymphadenopathy. If we combine all you the information you have given, need to make sure it is not a growth with spread, but it could be different causes, some intra abdominal problem and different problems in the back of knee, high hemoglobin and hematocrit is based on how high is it will make the significance of it. You need to consult with a physician with detailed infromation.