How do I get rid of the pain. Caused by the boil its getting bigger besides prescribed medications. I feel lik its getting larger n it hurts really bad?

Boils can become. very painful, especially as they increase in size. The best home treatment that can also relieve pain is warm moist compresses 3-4x a day. The boil should open up and drain on its own. If not, you should see a dr who can lance and drain the boil which should relieve most of the pain, and may need to also check a wound culture and prescribe antibiotics. Good luck!
Follow-up. Sorry you are in pain. What medications are you on, antibiotics? Warm compresses can be used but if the pain persists and the boil is getting larger you need to see your physician for an evaluation. Sometimes these will require drainage but this should be done by a physian.