When I first wake up everything has has a border around it and when I move my eyes fast I can see the borders moving in my vision. Only for a few mins?

Dr. Akbar Zikria

In brief: Eye issues

These may be normal findings such as "floaters" which are deposits of various sizes, shapes, consistency and refractive indices located within the vitreous fluid of the eye globe that may cause these visual findings .
However, it is always a good idea to get your eyes checked annually to make sure your exam is relatively normal and speaking about such symptoms with your PCP for a proper referral.

In brief: Eye issues

Dr. Vicken Poochikian