Hi doctor. Hello doctor. 17years I've usually an irregular menstrual cycle which is of 45-50 days.I got my last period on 10th june but now its 31st july n no periods.I've taken a home prgnancy test 4 times and it stated negative but I've experienced spo

Dr. Mary David

In brief: Not pregnant

With 4 negative pregnancy tests you are not pregnant.
A 45-50 day cycle is not normal. The question is what is making your periods so irregular and that requires a full history, exam, and appropriate testing to answer. It could be due to Thyroid disease, PCOS, insulin resistance/diabetes, pituitary or adrenal problems, medications, stress, diet, exercise, weight, or something else entirely.

In brief: Not pregnant

Dr. Adam Levy