Itchy, blotchy red rash on chest that seems to be spreading.

Eval. These lesions need to be visualized & a history needs to be obtained in order to make an accurate diagnosis. Sometimes lab testing or biopsy is necessary.
VisualDX. Hi, it’s hard to say without a picture but there is a great app that may be able to help you get a diagnosis without being seen in person by a dermatologist. The app is called VisualDX and is one of the best, if not the best out there. Many clinicians, including myself, use it. Just snap a photo and it gives you a list of possible diagnoses. Good luck!
Go to the ER NOW! Dont delay walk, get in a car, bus, train, whatever you need to do and go to the nearest ER NOW!