Okay so, I just found out that I might have an std (Chlamydia). I gave birth to my child a month ago.. How can this affect my child?? He seems and looks healthy however, I am very worried!

Dr. Charles Gordon
Pediatrics - Adolescent Medicine

In brief: ? Chlamydia ?

I am assuming that you bring the child to a doctor. Mention your concerns.
If you had chlamydia at the time of delivery the child could have developed eye findings and that would have been noted and treated. The other presentation is that of pneumonia. Both of these conditions can be treated but you must must mention your concerns to the child's doctor and you and father get treated too pronto!!

In brief: ? Chlamydia ?

Dr. Charles Gordon
Dr. Charles Gordon
Dr. Adam Levy