THROWING UP AND SICK TO MY STOMACH LOWER BACK PAIN COMFIRM THE PREGNANCY TEST BUT STILL HURTING?

Dr. Brian Nguyen

In brief: See a doctor

I'm sorry you're having so many difficult symptoms but it's going to be too difficult to provide you with online help without a formal consultation or a visit to the doctor to better understand what's going on.

In brief: See a doctor

Dr. Brian Nguyen
Dr. Brian Nguyen
Dr. K. Mujib Haque

In brief: Early preg nausea

It is normal to have nausea and vomiting early in the first trimester. Eat small meals, do not drink water with meals.
Avoid medication. However if vomiting is continued may consider Zofran (ondansetron) prescription, however use it only when necessary.

In brief: Early preg nausea

Dr. K. Mujib Haque
Dr. K. Mujib Haque
Dr. Adam Smith