Impotence and gynocomastia from the time of puberty.What should I do ?

Dr. Robert Killian
General Practice

In brief: Impotence Needs eval

Hi if you have not been to a men's health expert then it may be time.
If i knew where you are located i could perhaps help you. If you have been to this type of doctor please give me more information on what was tested what the findings were. I have a millon other questions.

In brief: Impotence Needs eval

Dr. Robert Killian
Dr. Robert Killian
Dr. Alvin Lin
Internal Medicine - Geriatrics

In brief: Go see your doctor!

The clue is gynecomastia which suggests an excess of estrogen in relation to testosterone.
Too much e can also cause ed. Exercise can help shed fat weight thereby lowering e & allowing your t to do its thing. If that's not enough, some doctors will talk to you about an aromatase inhibitor to lower e. Tobacco doesn't help your ed either so quit smoking.

In brief: Go see your doctor!

Dr. Alvin Lin
Dr. Alvin Lin
Dr. Cindy Juster