After eating peanut butter tonight my stomach hurts and I keep getting some lightheadedness. why does this happen when I eat peanut butter?

Dr. Layne Hermansen

In brief: Allergic to Nuts?

Does it happen when you eat plan nuts? Could be a food allergy.

In brief: Allergic to Nuts?

Dr. Layne Hermansen
Dr. Layne Hermansen
Dr. John Feola

In brief: FOOD ALLERGIES

It may be an allergy to peanuts.
The skin test is much more sensitive than the blood test . You should eliminate peanuts Also try to stay gluten free. Wholeapproach.com. And gutbliss diet.com. Rember allergies develop over time and exposure. So keep a food diary and make sure to rotate food daily. If symptoms persist see an allergist for serum to start immunotherapy.

In brief: FOOD ALLERGIES

It may be an allergy to peanuts.
Dr. John Feola
Dr. John Feola
Dr. Adam Smith