Im a 37/f I feel I lump in my throat and im lossing my eyebrows. What could this be?

Dr. Devon Webster
Internal Medicine - Oncology

In brief: Low thyroid

You are describing the classic symptoms of hypothyroidism.
Other symptoms could be constipation, weight gain, dry skin, and fatigue. Autoimmune hypothyroidism, called hashimoto's thyroiditis, is common in women your age. See your doctor for appropriate testing. This is easily treated!

In brief: Low thyroid

Dr. Devon Webster
Dr. Devon Webster
Dr. Keith Stockerl-Goldstein
Internal Medicine - Hematology & Oncology

In brief: ?thyroid, see MD

These symptoms could be a sign of a thyroid problem but this needs to be investigated.
You should see your physician for an exam and blood tests.

In brief: ?thyroid, see MD

Dr. Keith Stockerl-Goldstein
Dr. Keith Stockerl-Goldstein
Dr. Bahman Daneshfar
Radiation Oncology

In brief: Maybe hyperthyroid

You have possibly a nodule in the thyroid and it could be causing excess thyroid hormone.
You maybe also losing other hair or hair thinning. Please go see your family doctor or an ENT specialist. They have to check and see if this is in the thyroid and do a needle biopsy.

In brief: Maybe hyperthyroid

Dr. Bahman Daneshfar
Dr. Bahman Daneshfar