Can progesterone supplement cause constipation or is it a sign of miscarriage in first trimester? Can constipation cause miscarriage itself?

In brief: Depend

unless your constipation is so bad you are turning your uterus inside out by straining and dislodging the content of your uterus there is no direct relation between hormone and constipation,my confusion is if you are taking progesterone supplement how are you going to be pregnant regardless of your constipation.
Hydration 6-8 liter of fluids and adequate fibers and exercise might help ,eat fruits.

In brief: Depend

Dr. M. Hytham Beck
Dr. M. Hytham Beck
Dr. Adam Levy