Have two cycles this month. 3rd and again on the 24th. Have early signs of pregnancy. Am I pregnant? Been TTC.

Intermenstrual bleed. It is not uncommon for women with normal menstrual cycles to have an episode of either bleeding between cycles, missed period, heavier or longer period than normal. These episodes are often due to sudden hormonal changes, possibly due to recent illness, stress, weight changes, certain meds, living with other menstruating women, or pregnancy. If they start lasting longer than 8 days get evaluated.