I have a lump at the top of the inside of my vagina wall. I was thinking it could be an ingrown here but it has no head. what could it be?

Dr. Sewa Legha
Internal Medicine - Oncology

In brief: It depends on.....

Depends on the size of the lump and how it feels to the tip of your finger. If the lump is small(under one cm) and is not particularly hard to feel, it can be watched over the next month or two.
Keep track of its size by once weekly checks. if it grows in size ,then you must see your doctor for further evaluation. if it remains unchanged in size you can watch/monitor it for 3-6 months and decide.

In brief: It depends on.....

Dr. Sewa Legha
Dr. Sewa Legha
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham