Had my period July 1st to the 11th the day of my removal of iud mirena (levonorgestrel) had unprotected sex week of 12 to 17th now today is July 28 why I'm a bleeding?

Dr. Mary David

In brief: Your period

If your last period started on July 1, this is day 27 of your cycle and your period is due.
The removal of your IUD didn't necessarily change that although it can change it for some women.There is only a 20-25% chance of getting pregnant in any given cycle (fecundity) prior to age 30 and this drops as we age. Hope this helps.

In brief: Your period

Dr. Mary David
Dr. Mary David
Dr. Philip Miller

In brief: Possible

withdrawal of hormone; however, do a pregnancy test and see your GYN

In brief: Possible

Dr. Philip Miller
Dr. Philip Miller
Dr. Jane Van Dis