Should I goto a dermatologist about toenail fungus? Also I have a small blood blister on tip of penis right by the hole? I have the scrotum blood blisters also. Are they the same thing. Have had both as long as i can remember

Dr. Julie Abbott
Preventive Medicine

In brief: Try OTC

If you don't have redness, pain, swelling, pus or a fever, you don't really need to see a doctor for the toenail fungus.
OTC anti fungal topicals can be tried; effectiveness is spotty.There are anecdotal reports of using Vicks VapoRub. Most effective is oral anti-fungal drug treatment, but it requires a prescription and carries some risk. The tiny bit of blood on the penis/scrotum is likely benign

In brief: Try OTC

Dr. Julie Abbott
Dr. Julie Abbott