MY PERIOD CYCLE IS 49 DAYS, NOW 55 DAYS NO PERIOD APART FROM TIRED I HAVE NO OTHER PREGNANCY SYMPTOMS. KINDLY ADVISE WHEN I CAN TAKE PREGNANCY TEST?

Pathology

In brief: Now

If you had unprotected sex since your last period, you may do a home pregnancy test now.
If the result is negative, repeat it in a week, unless you get a period by then. Use first morning urine and follow the instructions for the test carefully. If you do not wish to be pregnant, use contraception all the time, every time. You may consider implanted contraceptive, or IUD. Practice safe sex.

In brief: Now

Dr. Dennis Higginbotham