Can you survive with no treatment for small cell lung cancer that has moved to the brain my mom has 10 tumors?

So sorry. The prognosis is not good, but your doctors can certainly treat her symptoms, control pain, nausea, general symptoms, and palliative treatment can improve her quality of life. Talk to your oncologist regarding lifespan issues, and get some advice.
Usually not. This sounds like a difficult situation. Few patients with lung cancer that has spread to the brain will be long term survivors. Radiotherapy to the brain can be effective for small cell lung cancer, but the disease usually progresses elsewhere.
... Prolonged survival is possible, but on average life expectancy is about one year. I am very sorry to have to give you the bad news.