I have been diagnosed with Teratozoospermia (2% normal).All other sperm analysis was good. I heard treatment for this is quite vague nowadays. I also read that recent studies do not recommend ICSI for certain types of teratospermia. What to do next?

Dr. Anne Phelan-adams

In brief: Do you mean that...

...only one of several semen analyses showed this condition OR that only 2% of the sperm in that analysis were normal? Have you been checked for medical conditions or personal habits (like smoking) that contribute to this condition? Have you had a trial of anti-estrogen therapy? If your sperm are genetically normal & your partner's ova are healthy, ICSI should work.
Best wishes!

In brief: Do you mean that...

Best wishes!
Dr. Anne Phelan-adams
Dr. Anne Phelan-adams
Dr. Marsha Davis