Hey I was wondering, will it hurt me if I took 3 singulair (montelukast)? It's been about 7 hours and nothing happened except tiny stomach pain.

Dr. Tipu Sultan
Internal Medicine - Allergy

In brief: No

the max dose is 10mg/24 hours.
Why are you taking this-for allergic rhinitis or asthma. In either case better is that you treat the cause that is usually environmental like dust molds pollens and foods so that you can breathe better without such symptomatic meds. please visit us at www.ehacstl.com to learn more about treating the cause of illness. If interested Please make an appointment.

In brief: No

the max dose is 10mg/24 hours.
Dr. Tipu Sultan
Dr. Tipu Sultan
Dr. Aaron Milstone
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Pulmonology