27 year old male that has a difficult time getting and/or maintaining an erection. Has been like this for just under 2 years now. Doctor won't refer?

Your doc. Or a natural doc can test your hormone levels and rule out circulatory issues. Also, a clinical psychologist can teach you skills to keep from focusing on your "performance" which interferes also. Peace and good health. You can see a LICENSED sex therpist. Try a different doc, at least for this aspcet of things.