My throat has been hurtn for a few months on the right side..feels like it's connected to my ear..went to the doc he said maybe allergies but I think ?

Dr. Al Hegab
Internal Medicine - Allergy & Immunology

In brief: Could be

Your throat is connected to the middle ears by Eustachian tubes, their main function is to equalize pressure on both sides of the ear drums so we can hear better, chronic inflammation of any nature, allergy is one cause for, can affect the adenoids and the Eustachian tubes on bothior either side, salt water gargles and nasal washes can help, other prescription meds may be added by your doctor

In brief: Could be

Dr. Al Hegab
Dr. Al Hegab
Dr. Peter Kurzweil