Gp prescribed buscopan for IBS and stomach cramps, but he knows I am trying to conceive. Is it safe to take?

Http://en.m.wikipedi. Buscopan, an antispasmodic, is a category c drug meaning the potential benefits to the pregnant woman outweigh the risks to the fetus.These studies were done in animals and not in humans. I believe most antispasmodics belong to class c. Discuss again with your md or with a pharmacist for any concerns. God bless u!
Buscopan. Buscopan is not recommended if you are trying to conceive. Call your physician regarding another safer option.