If I took 4mg of suboxone 48 hours ago, it's the only time I've ever taken it, will I still test positive for a drug test if I drink lots of liquids?

Dr. Edward Seegers

In brief: Suboxone

ViragZ ~ yes, if you get tested within 48 hours of taking that you will show positive.
Drinking water only makes you pee more! The Half life of suboxone is anywhere from 3 - 37 hours which means it could be in the system after 5 days. You're probably safe at a week. If you took it sublinguinally that gives the best absorption and longer time to hang ! Dont mess with narcotics recreationally.!

In brief: Suboxone

Dr. Edward Seegers
Dr. Edward Seegers
Dr. Vikram Patel