Excision of the nonunion of navicular fracture and curettage of the cysts in the area. Is this surgery recovery going to be lengthy?

Dr. Scott Keith
Podiatry

In brief: Time is on your side

Recovery will be as long as it takes.
Depending on the procedure and your ability to recover, it could be from 6 weeks to 12 weeks. There will be progressive activity allowed throughout the recovery time.

In brief: Time is on your side

Recovery will be as long as it takes.
Dr. Scott Keith
Dr. Scott Keith

In brief: 6-12 WEEKS

A surgery like this frequently requires some sort of bone grafting, for the nonunion and cyst excision.
I would use a below knee cast off weight bearing; I will give you a broad range of 6-12 weeks of this course before WB is allowed. It's dictated by how your foot feels and post-op x-ray healing. Good luck. Dr. Latva

In brief: 6-12 WEEKS

Dr. Darrell Latva
Dr. Darrell Latva