My husband and I are trying to conceive. The day before my expected period I bled for 1 day. My periods are normally 7 days long and are pretty regular. I took a pregnancy test and it came back negative. Can I still be pregnant?

Not pregnant. You had your period. Not pregnant. I hope this helps. If you want to discuss the answer to your question that you are already submitted or if you do have more questions or other concerns kindly contact with me on my Virtual Practice at : www. Healthtap. Com/dryetimyan.