Ihave regular af with PMS i had a miscarriage in june 2012 i took Clomid (clomiphene) in march period due in 4 days no signs of pregnancy shuld i take Clomid (clomiphene) again?

Dr. Michael Glassner
Fertility Medicine

Generally your doctor would anticipate prescribing Clomid (clomiphene) for 4 months or so.
Just because one month didn't work does not imply the medication would not be successful.

Dr. Michael Glassner
Dr. Michael Glassner
Dr. D Elan Simckes
Fertility Medicine

In brief: No

I say no… isn't that funny!? You have two doctors and you get three opinions :-).
If your period is off then it is very possible that you have a complication caused by the clomid (clomiphene), (clomiphene) a cyst which can be hormonally active and would reduce the effects of another month of clomid (clomiphene). You need to see the doctor who gave you Clomid (clomiphene) and have an ultrasound done.

In brief: No

Dr. D Elan Simckes
Dr. D Elan Simckes
Dr. Jane Van Dis