I am 39 years old. This is the last day of my period which normally last 3 days. I woke up this morning with lower back pain and brownish bloody mucus like discharge. Could this be associated to my period or am I experiencing the beginning stages of Meno

Early for menopause? I'm not sure I'd jump to that conclusion based on what you've said. No, let me rephrase- I'm SURE I wouldn't jump to that conclusion based on what you've said. Is this the 1st time you've ever had such a discharge? I suggest a visit to your primary doctor. They may wish to order a urine test and if necessary a visit to the OB/GYN. Good estimate for menopause when mother or sister began.
Associated with. your period. I hope this helps. If you do have more questions or other concerns kindly contact with me on my Virtual Practice at : www.healthtap.com/dryetimyan.