Jaw hinge pain, when I open and close mouth and chew. Hurts bad and feels hot sometimes, theres also some clicking. Do see a dentist? Or pcp?

Jaw pain. see a dentist trained in treating TMJ. This may be your general dentist, prosthodontist, or oral surgeon ASAP. In the meantime have a soft diet, no gum chewing, OTC pain medications and ice packs can help your pain in the short term.