I'm about 5 days late HPT Negative. From time to time I feel like my period is about to come. I have light tender breasts and cramps. What to do? : (

Be patient, really nothing else to do. Your period is probably late, and the reason you are experiencing the breast tenderness and cramps. Most women have some menstrual irregularity now and then. If you have not started your period in 1 week, check another pregnancy test. In the meantime, take prenatal vitamins with Folic acid just in case you are pregnant. See: http://howtogetpreg. Blogspot. Com/