Whenever I sleep less, I get a runny nose + sneezing; it gets fine the next day after I've slept ok. Any quick effective cures for that 1 day of hell?

Dr. Edward Seegers

In brief: Sleep less sneezing

rishasekha81 ~ well, ask yourself this, when you sleep less, why is that so? If its because you are attending an all night poker game in a smokey room, or a casino, or sleeping in an unfamiliar place, both might be contributing to your congestion.
In the one case, just stop going to the poker night and the other may be allergy needing a steroid nasal spray! thx

In brief: Sleep less sneezing

Dr. Edward Seegers
Dr. Edward Seegers
Dr. Arnon Rubin