Hi , had my 12 week nuchal scan came back fine but high hgc levels blood test have put me in high risk for DS 1 in 89 ,how likely will my baby have DS?

In brief: 1 in 89 likelihood?

If a woman is told she has a 1 in 89 chance of have a Down syndrome baby, that means if she gives birth to 89 children, one will have Down syndrome.
What nobody can tell is whether the Down syndrome baby will be the first baby, the 89th baby, or one in between. Here in the 21st century, there is new, very accurate, technology like Harmony which tests the mother's blood to look for the baby's DNA.

In brief: 1 in 89 likelihood?

Dr. Adam Levy