Is there something stronger than vailum for my anxity?

Problem with Valium. The problem with valium or any of the benzodiazepines is that your body gradually adapts to them and then you need more to get the same effect, and so on. This is just not a good idea. Psychotherapy to uncover the hidden issue that is bothering you is a more expensive and time consuming solution, but works. Meds for anxiety just don't work in the long term.
Talk to your doctor . There are several treatment options for managing anxiety. It's important to rule out medical conditions such as thyroid dysfunction or heart disease. Avoid the use of caffeine. Treatment guidelines recommend the use of an SSRI. Long term use of benzodiazepines such as valium is not recommended. On the short term, your doctor may order Klonopin (clonazepam) or Ativan instead of Valium. These are habit forming. .
Other options. I disagree that "meds in the long term just don't work." tolerance and addiction are a risk with benzodiazepine medications like valium, but many people use them with success. I agree that therapy would also be helpful as possibly would an antidepressant medication. Talk with your doctor.
No. Valium is one of the benzodiazepines and they are all about equal - some, like valium, have a shorter half-life, that is they last shorter, compared for instance, to Klonopin or clonazepam, which has a longer half life or lasts longer.
Anxiety. All Benzodiazepine have similar effects on anxiety, the difference is their half lives. Some are short acting & others long, hence different side-effects. Strength depends on the dose. Also, I am not sure what type of anxiety you are having, to be able to give better suggestions.