I am 30 years old and I want to have children now. Over the last 2 years I have had 3 miscarriages all in between 8 and 11 weeks. Please give advice! ?

Recurrent Miscarriag. You have a problem called recurent pregnancy loss (rpl). Rpl is frustrating because about 50% of couples have unexplained causes. You should get some testing. Tests can be costly and treatments are not always any better than just trying again (success is likely 70%). You need to see a fertility specialist to get a better complete explanation. Best wishes.
More evaluation. Please seek help with you ob/gyn for what we call a recurrent miscarriage workup. This will include many vials of blood to check for genetic disorders that lead to repeat miscarriages. You may also want to have an hsg to evaluate you uterine cavity.
Need Evaluation. There are many reasons why a couple would experience recurrent pregnancy loss. Need to have a full evaluation by a physician and determine whether chromosomes are normal on both parents, to determine that the uterine cavity is normal and make sure certain blood work are also normal - like your thyroid function, and make sure there is no blood disorder - antiphospholid syndrome.
Consult a physician. 3 miscarriages in a row can be concerning. You should see a physician and have some testing done.