Have been having jaw clicking, face pain, ear pain, migranes and lock jaw for 5 yrs, now numbness. Has gotten worse. Should I see dentist or regular doctor?

Neither. Neither will help as much as a TMJ-orofacial pain expert. Any dentist can be a TMJ expert with the proper training and experience. Most commonly, oral surgeons, prosthodontists, and orofacial pain specialists. Ask your MD, your dentist and your dental society for referrals.
TMJ - TMD. When your jaw joints are misaligned or not working properly, the resulting popping and locking and discomfort can extend far past your jaw pain. See a dentist or TMJ specialist for examination, diagnosis and treatment.