What should I do if my son eats his diaper every dayand its. Starting to get worse were his eating habbets are really bad and he is not eating a lot or?

See doctor. “pica” is a pattern of eating non-food materials (such as dirt, paper, paint etc.). Your doctor can order blood tests to evaluate anemia, and lead exposure. Treatment should first address any missing nutrients or other medical problems; in general it is important for families to model good nutrition by eating healthful foods together.
Pica. Eating non-food items is called pica. It can be serious. Some eat paint chips which may contain lead and poisonous. Depending on your child's age, i would consider a system whereby you provide a reward for not eating the diaper. Check out on kindle: parenting the kids according to a child psychiatrist and good luck.