I had unprotected sex 3 days ago. I took 12 birth control pills in two days because I could not afford the plan b pill. Now I have a weird smell and spotting for about 20 minutes. The sex was pretty rough and it was my first time in months. I'm 31 yrs old

12 BCP in 2 days. Dose of leveonorgesterol in plan b is 1.5 mg total. if you took a combination pill the amount of is 100-250 ug/pill. So you have a higher dose ( 2500 ug is 2.5 mg)- up to double the dose. Vagina spotting is a side effect. The odor may be bacterial changes /infection. Also combo pills have estrogen w/ increase clot risk.F/u w/doc >if swollen leg or short of breath go to ER immediately.