Pulsing head + dizzy/lightheaded when lie down. Ears clogged, pressure in eyes/face, nasal voice often. Allergies. Cervical issues. What specialist?

Doctor for allergies. Allergists treat the allergies and the ear- blocking and headaches that come with them. They don't do neck adjustments in the USA. I would start with an allergist and if they do not help you, consider seeing an otolaryngologist for structural causes of the nose and ears giving you these symptoms . For the neck, you may need a different doctor entirely, depends on what symptoms you have . .