Advice for shopping addiction? I love getting stuff in the mail, but I'm in major debt ($20,000 credit card debt). Cards maxed out.

Dr. Leonard Lado

In brief: Hypomania and spendi

Risk-taking behaviors during hypomanic states are recognised, however the high-risk nature of some behaviours-including the potential for harm to both the individual and others.
(Fletcher et al 2013. Some of these behaviors include in for increased spending of money increase sexual activity increased speeding with associated traffic fines. You may not have a full-blown disease but needs evaluation

In brief: Hypomania and spendi

Dr. Leonard Lado
Dr. Leonard Lado