My cycle is 29 to 30 days long I had sex the 9 and 10 day after my period is it possible that I could be pregnant ?

Pathology

In brief: Possible

Pregnancy is know to have occurred from sex on any and all days of the cycle.
If you miss your period by 4-5 days do a home pregnancy test. If the result is negative, repeat the test in 4-5 days. Use first morning urine and follow the instructions carefully. if you do not wish to be pregnant, use contraception all the time, every time, consider IUD or implant. Have safe sex Get HPV vaccine.

In brief: Possible

Dr. Thomas Wright
Phlebology

You may be pregnant .
consider doctor visit for further evaluation and explanation of menstrual irregularities.

You may be pregnant .
Dr. Thomas Wright
Dr. Thomas Wright
Dr. Jane Van Dis