Hello I've been having all the symptoms of black mold exposure. Lately it's been getting worst. Chest pains and it's very hard to breathe. Everybody thinks I'm crazy when their is visible black mold on my walls. What should I do?

Allergic. Black mold is a known allergen. The symptoms you describe sound like asthma. This is a condition that must be treated. There are other common elements that can cause your symptoms like dust mites. You need to get the black mold and dust removed ASAP and make where you live safe for a patient with asthma. First and foremost you must get medication for your asthma and allergies today. Se MD for eval.