I appear to be getting moles on my face with long hair growing from them, i also have a more under my breath that has turned from pale colour to red?

Dr. Theresa Henderson
Internal Medicine - Pulmonary Critical Care

In brief: See MD

You do not give your age, how fast these moles have appeared.
Not sure where you mean under your breath? Do you mean under your chin? How long does it take the "moles" to become red? These "moles" may not be moles. Moles change color over prolonged time. Increasing number of moles with age is often hereditary and benign. A doctor seeing your moles would be helpful to you. The red may be acne.

In brief: See MD

Dr. Theresa Henderson
Dr. Theresa Henderson