40yr n hv problem of slight blurrness in eye, edema in optic nerve(due IIH).Neuro suggest LP again(drain50ml csf),Is it ok with diamox250 orLP require?

In brief: Follow symptoms

If your symptoms are as you describe above & you're on the Diamox (acetazolamide) then, in my opinion you'll need a more definite way to relieve pressure.
CSF Drain by LP is the quickest way to solve that problem. Have you done everything possible to make sure risk factors are at a minimum for IIH? Do you need to reduce weight & exercise? Imaging studies completed? Send questions to: www.healthtap.com/drsaghafi

In brief: Follow symptoms

Dr. Dariush Saghafi
Dr. Dariush Saghafi
Dr. Eric Weisman