CT showed mild cardiomegaly and Atherosclerotic vascular calcification but echocardiogram showed no issues. Should I consult a cardiologist?

Symptoms? Are you having symptoms? If yes then it would be worthwhile to obtain a cardiac evaluation. If you are not having chest pain, shortness of breath, palpitations or exertional restriction, your primary health care provider can most likely manage your issues. Sounds like you would benefit from life style modification to reduce cholesterol and lipids and monitor blood pressure. Stop smoking if you do.