I need help I started taking zoloft right after I had my child becuse post partum depression. It worked and I stoped taking it. No with drawls nothing but then I decided randomly one day to take it and then I dtoped n started so it was "as needed", not da

Zoloft (sertraline) I commend you for stopping Zoloft (sertraline) when you did not need it. Feel good that you have been functioning satisfactorily without Zoloft (sertraline). If you are not moderately depressed- crying spells, very sad mood, changes in sleep, appetite, weight, energy , motivation, you do not need to take Zoloft (sertraline) randomly or “ as needed” It takes 4- 10 days for Zoloft (sertraline) to work. Once you start it, follow with the Psychiatrist.
Doesn't work that way. antidepressants don't work on "as needed" basis, and you won't get withdrawal symptoms, rather will probably have more depression or anxiety or suicidal tendency, you don't want to stop on your own/ start on your own, a doctor's supervision is needed, besides if you are nursing your baby you need to be careful with your meds, please contact your doctor/psychiatrist and keep your follow up.