My tubes are cut tied&burned I've had regular periods except this month I'm 6days late Husband&I had sex&I noticed light spotting Still no period help?

Dr. Charles Whiting

In brief: Anovulation or Preg

Your risk of pregnancy in the 10 years after getting your tubes cut, tied and burned is about 5%.
Its prudent to get a pregnancy test. If the urine test is (-), you should be seen and have a blood test if you have pain in your lower abdomen to make sure there is no ectopic pregnancy. Women occasionally have a month when they don't ovulate and this is also a frequent cause of a missed period.

In brief: Anovulation or Preg

Dr. Charles Whiting
Dr. Charles Whiting
Dr. Adam Levy