My throat is swollen and I can't get food down wats wrong? Wat do I do. I can't get to a doctor

Throat Swollen. If you can't get food down, you must see a health provider. Try taking Acetaminophen / Ibuprofen for pain, and gargling with warm salt water (1/4 tsp / 16 ounces), until you can see a health provider. Most of the time, this is due to a viral infection, and symptoms will start to improve in 5 - 7 days. If your voice changes or you notice any difficulty breathing, you must see a doctor right away.
Get help. I know that you say you cannot get to a doctor, but! you seem to be in a real predicament and you need help. I think you could have a very severe problem based on your post. If this is truly the case, then if you cannot get someone to get you to a doctor, you cannot get a taxi or other transportation or are physically unable to get to the doctor, then you have to dial 911. I hope you are safe!