Is kissing on vagina with no toungue action for max a sec or 2 hiv risk? Freaking out. One night

Dr. Thomas Josa
Internal Medicine - Allergy & Immunology

In brief: No

Virtually no risk.

In brief: No

Virtually no risk.
Dr. Thomas Josa
Dr. Thomas Josa
Dr. Ira Katz
Don't freak! If you are still freaking in two weeks, new tests can rule out infection at about 15 days, but you are really have virtually no risk, does this other person even have AIDS!? Even yes, I still agree.
Dr. Vahe Yetimyan
General Practice

In brief: There is a risk

if you had an open sore in your oral mucosa which allows transmission of the virus from the vaginal secretion to your blood circulation .
No open or bleeding sore in the mouth no transmission. I hope this helps. Contact me for a virtual consult if you do have additional questions or concerns at : www.healthtap.com/dryetimyan

In brief: There is a risk

Dr. Vahe Yetimyan
Dr. Vahe Yetimyan
2 comments
Dr. Ira Katz
I completely agree, but barring any open sores...no need to worry. Do you know the other person, do the have AIDS or at risk for it? Remember, to think with your head. If still worried can be tested with new "4th generation" test in 15-17 days. But stay calm, virtually no risk unless open skin on lips as above!
Dr. Ira Katz
Do not freak though. As above unless you have broken skin on your lips virtually no risk. Do you know other person? Does the other person have AIDS or even at risk? Remember to think with the head on your shoulders first! If still worried the new 4th generation test can rule out infection in 15-17 days! In the meantime stay calm.
Dr. Donald Colantino

In brief: Hiv

HIV as well as other std's can be transmitted via vaginal secretions with or without tongue use.
If you're not sure of your partner's health status, consult your physician for testing for your peace of mind.

In brief: Hiv

Dr. Donald Colantino
Dr. Donald Colantino
Dr. Adam Levy